CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.29.2007

During those times...

Oh well,..another day. I've been reading bianca gonzales' blog. She write sensible stuff, so you guys visit it, okay?

Hmm...I'm currently dozing myself with Bossa Nova. I super love it, I'm addicted na. Hahaha. Haay, I miss the good people in the world, people who are gamers, trippers, but definetly dependable and lovable, in short, I miss my friends, here in Davao and Baguio. Dang it! Oh yeah, tas, school uli tomorrow. I feel so tired, I hope by next tri, I would be able to cope up, it's so0o0o0o0 tiring, believe me.

I chatted with my friend CJ and we talked about my current situation. Wala lang, I just feel like sharing it. *Thanks CJ =D.

Haay,..shish! I miss someone. Uwi ka na nga,miss na kita! :(

0 comments: