CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.01.2007

Good, clean fun (as what Sir Alex would always say)

"Tignan mo, hindi tayo pupunta sa mga bars, wala tayong nightlife, but we're definitely havin' fun."- Eumi.

Napaisip ako dun sa statement na yun. And yes, I so agree to her. We don't have any nightlife, but everyday, we have fun, we are still happy and fun-loving people minus the smell of smoke and hang over.

I noticed that people who don't have any nightlife are stereotyped as boring people. Remarked as Santa or Santo pero in a sarcastic way. And that's not true, jackass lang nagsasabi nun.

Anyway...

Whenever I think of nightlife, I always think that it's not for me. Maybe, after graduation, I would start havin' that kind of life. Pero, when I think of it, there's this little voice that tells me, You don't need it. You're already havin' fun. And then, I would just shrug off the idea of actually havin' a nightlife. After all, I'm contented with my good, clean fun. :)

0 comments: