CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.04.2007

On Maricris

I've been watching PBB Season 2 and I can't help but to comment on what happened to Maricris. She had been forced evicted because of violating a rule, which was about violence.

Anyway...

I just want to say that I like her, even if she can't conrtol her emotions, even if she jokingly said that she could actually kill Bea, and even she seemed a pyschopath. Why? Because she had been real throughout her stay in the house. She admitted that she can't actually control her emotions and that is something, not everyone of us has the courage to do so.

She's one of the real housemates I've seen. So even if she was already evicted, the fact is that she lived by the very prinicple of the game, ipakita kung sino ka man talaga...

0 comments: