CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.26.2007

Randomness

This is the first time I would be posting something I wrote on my "journal". And it is not edited.
----------
Ze story is already finish! Huweee! Can't wait to post it! :D
Anyway...
I saw Meong, he smiled at me :D metal mouth
Anyway...
Crazy skool! WTF! Grrr! I want to burn it down, dammit!
New prospectus and everything! >:C
Dammit! Dammit!
Don't we deserve a right and humane treatment and service?! C'mon! We pay on time and what do we get? A second-rate service! We're paying them,dammit! I want to kill them all! epyusikay!! ep.yu.si.kay! pak.siyet! dang it! (*gigil mode*) pak talaga! super! Don't study at Women's! pak! pak!
----------
Pop goes my heart! On ze tube later: On the lot (\m/ yeah!)
_ _ _ _ _ _
Exams (final) tomorrow! Huweee! I'm exhausted :(, help! :( save me, bebe (ugh!)
Cheesy pops (yum!)...
(*gigil mode* still) need to play GunZ, dang it! I want to KILL. |)
-_-_-_-_-_-_
Connectivity adapter cable DKU-5 <- <- Need this one, can't find it, though.
New Song: Make Me Wonder- Maroon 5 =) i l0o0o0o0o0ove Adam! :)
(my pen is starting to blot again. Not good)

** It was written on the twenty-fourth of May, year two thousand and seven, around nine in the evening.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Keep blogging gurl! :)