CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.16.2007

No title needed.

After how many weeks, I'm alive again. Yes!! hehehe. Anyway, I've been busy for the past weeks, I have fun,though. As in, super fun. hehehe

These were the happenings for the past weeks:

1. MidTerm Exams. Anak ng... hehehe

2. Creation of the 1st issue, a.k.a. The Lust/Last issue, of College Journal. Nakakainis lang kasi I did stuffs na I shouldn't be doing. Their fault. Grrr.

3. PA (Production Assistant) on the Fashion Show @ SM. Über fun. Late night na uuwi, "award" ceremonies, free food, fun, fun, fun! :D

4. Sculpture for Humanities. Mahadera/ambisyosa teacher namin eh. Pinagawa kami. Pero okay lang. It was fun. Kaya lang, imposible yung next namin na project for her subject...Miniature. Tsk. With Interior,ha?! Tsk talaga.

Ayun. These were the reason why I wasn't able to update my blog and other stuff. :D

0 comments: