CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.17.2007

la di da

about me
Basic Info:
Name:Joanna Marie Lim
Age:17
Nickname:roguey
Favorite color:Green!!!
eye color:Erm,..dark brown
Hair color:Black
Grade:2nd year college, dude
How many piercings do u have:just 2
How many tattos do u have:none
Favorites:
Band:Copeland!
Movie:I'm a movie buff
actor:
actress:
song:currently: That Awful Memory of Yours
Cartoon as a kid:Tweety
past time:thinking crazy things
sport:basketball
NBA team:none
NBA player:none
place to shop:erm,,..
Do you...
paint ur nails:yeaph
wut color:any color that suits my mood
own a cell phone:yeahp
what kind:Motorola C651
make good grades in school:yeah, fair enough
like someone:totally
who:Derrick
dance in the rain:yeah!
Have you ever...
lost a best friend over something stupid:no, and never
got kicked out of a store:nah
got yelled at by a random person:I guess so
dated someone that u didnt like:yeah, ugh
kissed someone in the rain:nope
been in a wreck:nah
san on your roof top:huh?
smiled for no reason:always,..lol! :))
laugh so hard u cried:yes
Can you...
write with both hands:I'm still practicing on my right hand
whistle:yes
blow a bubble:u-huh
flip your tounge over:yeah
cross your eyes:yeap
touch your tounge to your nose:I'm getting there
speak a diff language:yes
cook anything:tsk. poor at that
Are you...
a fighter:yes
bossy:sometimes
friendly:yeah, if you talk to me first and you are not an Ass
B!tchy:when needed
This or That:
sun or rain:rain
day or night:night
hot or cold:cold
Random things
Height:5
zodiac sign:capricorn
Name one thing you do alot:read
do you play video games:sometimes
do you tan:nope
Do you own a spa:nah
Do you own a pool:no
Do you own a pool table:not even
What is your room's theme:nothing really
Finsh the line...
I am:complicated
If i were a boy:I think I would act so gay
I wish:I could see and talk with Derrick
I hate:Derrick
I am:again, complicated
My heart is:beating, waiting,..
Im usually:happy person
Sad have you ever....
had your heart broken:yes
Lost someone important to you:yeah
cried yourself to sleep:yes
5 random things about you:
1.:weird
2.:funny
3.:bubbly
4.:moody
5.:avenger
The:
End:
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site




bOREDOM is definetly killing me.

0 comments: