CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.22.2007

Stolen Tag. :D

I tag eumi. ignoramus. kingdaddyrich. neal. debbie. ate karmi.

What's in my room?
*mirror
*my canister
*my 2 pigs. :D
*bed
*pillows!

I’ve always wanted to
*take up Medicine
*kill someone. ;)
*visit Baguio
*work and earn
*try Parkour

What's in my bag?
*notebooks (journals)
*phone
*kikay kit
*wallet
*sunblock

What's in my wallet?
*moolah
*pictures
*Timezone card
*GK1MB id
*joker card

I'm currently into:
*o2jam
*tambay sa bahay
*going home late. tsk. lol! :))
*eating noodles
*blogging


Which You Prefer?
1. Smart or Globe: - GLobe! :D
2. ABS-CBN or GMA: - tsk. JackTv. lol! Hahaha. ABS-CBN
3. Penshoppe or Bench: - haha. Penshoppe
4. Avon or Personal Collection: - Avon
5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cell phone: Nokia
6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: - Tweety
7. Sony or JVC TV: - Sony
8. Lee or Guess Jeans: - Lee
9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: - Sketchers
10. Swatch or Rolex watch: - Swatch

5 comments:

Abad said...

Amen to Jack TV. Cool blog!

Anonymous said...

may tag pala ako dito.. lol

teka, teka.. sinong gusto mong patayn? hmmmmmmmm.... resbakan ko na ba? hehehe.. jokes...

tc!

the goddess said...

to ate karmi:
Xempre ah! hahaha. Anyway, hahah. Naku, some ass. Yeah,sige resbakan natin. lol! :))

Anonymous said...

joanna, tsaka ko na sasagutin 'tong tag mo ha? hehehe.

the goddess said...

to ignoramus: sure, no problemo kuya. :D