CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.30.2007

Been Tagged

Rules:
* Do the following without any complaints.
* Choose 5 lucky people to do this after you have done it.
* Leave a tag at his/her tagboard if he/she has been tagged.


FAVORITES:
* Colors : green, super love it! Yellow,too :)
* Food: c'mon! andami. Hehehe
* Song: any Copeland songs will do :)
* Movie: so far,...Keeping Mum. hehehe
* Sports: Basketball, baby!
* Day of the week: depends. hehehe
* Season: rainy! :)
* Ice cream: Banana Split.

CURRENTS:
* Mood: sleepy and quite, just quite cranky. Damn Globe.
* Taste: minty,..just brushed my teeth. hehehe
* Shirt: green. with mickey mouse in it. hehehe
* Desktop: :)
* Toenail: clear gloss
* Time: 1:44 pm
* Surroundings: magulong mundo ng internet cafe
* Thoughts: i think i want to sleep some more

FIRSTS:
* Bestfriend: Mary Grace Lim
* Movie: Lion King yata,. I can remember Pa slept inside the movie house while Ma and I were watching. hehehe.
* Lie: hehehe. I think it's about my Lola and I. I,well,locked her outside of the veranda and I carried my shoti,who was just months old. And I lied about it then my dad let me ate siling labuyo.
* Songs: hahaha. Boyband songs! :D

LASTS:
* Cigar: none. Didn't try smoking.
* Drink: December 22 @ Kanto Bar, part of our Culminating in Bar and Mixology.
* Car ride: lo0o0o0ong ago
* Phone call: can't remember. hehehe. Pathetic
* CD:


HAVE YOU EVER:
* Dated your best friend: nope
* Broke the law: hahaha. I'll never do it again, I promise. hahaha. I stole bottles of nail polish at the department store. hehehe
* Been arrested: Hahaha. Not yet, but I could be, I'm already 18. No0o0o0o0o0!!! hahaha
* Kissed someone you don’t know: Nah

5 THINGS YOU’RE WEARING:
* leggings
* green shirt
*
*
*

4 THINGS YOU’VE DONE TODAY:
* Folded the clothes
* Checked my Friendster acct.
* Finished 1 episode of Prison Break.
* Ate breakfast


3 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR NOW:
* the singing kids
* gun shots from other computer units
*

5 LUCKY PEOPLE:
*Kaye
*Ignoramus
*Ate Karmi
*Abad
*Kingdaddyrich