CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.16.2007

Intimidating Me?

A friend told me that guys are attracted to me, but that's it, they just like me and they don't make a move to do something about it (not that I'm asking or expecting them to really do something about it). The point is, they are INTIMIDATED to me(not only people of the opposite sex but as well as the same sex). At first, I was really bothered. I mean, why would they be intimidated? And then, the answer came to me. Because I'm brainy. Yes, it's true. They have this impression that I'm all-high and mighty, that I'm such a smaty-pants, that maybe they feel that they can't even make a conversation that would meet my "expectations". Well, that's not true. Ok, I maybe brainy, but I can be very stupid at times and I'm shallow, anyone can make me laugh even with the corniest jokes.

Time came, that I just accepted the fact that it's like that. I've realized that I don't have to change, it's their perception, anyway. I can't change that and they can't also change me. I guess, it's just a matter of acceptance and the will of knowing someone better rather than relying on our perceptions.

0 comments: