CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.01.2007

Amfufu

now, i am supposed to list fifteen weird habits/facts and stuff, and well, here goes:

.i have a long tongue (weird yun)

.i have this disgusting smile that only I could do,even my friends could't do it

.i can "close" my nostrils by just sniffing (could you picture it out? Hahaha)

.i walk (pagtinamaan ng trip) barefoot around school (pauso ni eumi)

.i cut my nails short, as in short when I would apply nail polish

.i don't eat durian but I don't find it's smell disgusting

.i eat marang, but then I don't really like it

.i almost got a perfect score in NSTP exam and I didn 't review, even my teacher was surprised (i didn't cheat, they cheat on me, hahaha)

.i always hug and kiss my lil' brother

.i always walk, thinking it could help me lose some weight

.i can twist my tongue,..literally

.i always punch people, even if I just met them and not really that close with them yet

.i also bite other people, but I ask permission

.i fall in love with bad guys. hahaha. well, at times, i ended up wif guys like 'em

.i'm weird

0 comments: