CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.22.2007

McDodi




My legal boyfriend. McDodi

As I've said, there's a story behind this picture. Okay, ganito yun. My friend, who is equally crazy as I am, and I were in SM. We were in the middle of wandering around, when suddenly, a band started marching and blaring sounds from their instruments surrounded the whole building. My friend and I looked at each other and were like: "huwa...?!". We looked like lost kiddos. Joining the band were the mascots of different shops/food stores. And that's where I met my legal boyfriend, Mcdodi :).

Since my friend and I are totally and outrageously C-R-A-Z-Y, we decided to have a picture with Mcdodi. I took the picture of my friend and then mine. When it was my turn,. my lovely Mcdodi even signaled me to come to him and have our picture taken.
**THE END**

-----------

Okay, medyo mababaw yung story, pero sige lang. Hehe. I just thought of sharing the story. :))

0 comments: