CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.27.2007

Owe them big time!

Much, much THANKS talaga to the following:

Lucky -- the instant DADDY! :D Maygad, good thing his alcohol tolerance was high, kung hindi, baka hindi kami nakauwi lahat. Heheh. Anyway, super I owe this guy big time.

CJ -- the instant MOMMY! Lol! :)) She gave me water and even lend me her fan. Nasira na nga pala yung fan, Hehehe, I'll replace it na lang. :)

Marion -- Hahahaha. Kahit nalasing 'to, he still took care of me. So bait talaga. Seriously, kahit he called me stupid and dumb, kasi I was crying na, I know he still cared for me. Thanks :).

Law -- the big guy. Grabe, @least di ba? Nagamit namin yung big body niya. lol! :)) Pero, thanks talaga, sa pag-alalay sa amin ni Marion when we were walking. Marion kasi eh, ang gulo maglakad. Hahaha :))

Alain -- Hala, hehehe. Mamat talaga, pinaypayan talaga ako, and he stayed with me. Thanks! Much appreciated talaga, kahit mataray ako sa'yo. Lol! :))

Kuya Roger -- Wala lang, he's so sweet lang that night. Thanks for welcoming all of us sa computer shop mo, kahit late na nun, and obviously all of us were drunk. :)

--------------

I super owe this people big time talaga. :)

2 comments:

Eumibunny said...

you have to thank ME too! >:C you have to thank me for not being there. cause if i WERE there, goodness knows what would have happened. 0.o

Anonymous said...

sila ba yung mga nakainuman mo non?

ha haa..

and what's with that instant dad and mom? may nakabuo ba? he he he

kidding